We receive automated emails from a domain other than the one we use for staff and some of these emails were getting misidentified as spam and moved to people’s Junk Email folders in Outlook. So we needed to white list the domain so that any emails originating from there would bypass the spam filter.
- In the Exchange admin center click on Mail Flow.
- Next create a new rule by clicking on the + icon and click Bypass spam filtering…
- Select on the *Apply this rule if… for The sender… domain is
- Add the domain you wish to whitelist plus any additional domains you also wish to whitelist.
- Select Stop Processing more rules and then click save.
Learn more about Office 365 and Exchange Online with my TechSnips screencasts.
- How To Hide An Office 365 Group From The Global Address List.
- How To Find And Delete An Email From All Mailboxes In Office 365.
Or read the definitive guide to Microsoft Office 365 Administration
Ready to stop reading and start learning about PowerShell, DSC, Windows Server, Sharepoint, IIS and dozens of other categories? If so, check out the hundreds of free technical demo screencasts available on the new, IT career development platform TechSnips.